Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Young workers' jobless rate in the U.S. is reminiscent of the 1930s

A bleak reality awaits young Americans trying to get into the workforce, with 14% not finding a job and 23% not even trying anymore. The total, 37% without employment, is in a range that the U.S. hasn't seen since the 1930s.
The New York Times

No comments:

Post a Comment